- RSS Channel Showcase 3043018
- RSS Channel Showcase 3131712
- RSS Channel Showcase 3779298
- RSS Channel Showcase 7274411
Articles on this Page
- 08/21/14--10:12: _“The Distortion of ...
- 08/22/14--07:28: _Audio Post Moves: N...
- 08/25/14--06:38: _New Studios: Spice ...
- 08/26/14--06:23: _Blue Introduces New...
- 08/26/14--18:25: _“Commercial Scoring...
- 08/26/14--18:44: _Review: Focusrite i...
- 08/27/14--06:33: _sE Electronics Intr...
- 08/28/14--10:20: _Avoiding Pitfalls o...
- 08/21/14--10:12: “The Distortion of Reality”
- 08/25/14--06:38: New Studios: Spice House Sound – Philadelphia, PA
- 08/26/14--18:44: Review: Focusrite iTrack Dock, iPad Audio Interface — by Erin Barra
- 08/28/14--10:20: Avoiding Pitfalls of Music Law, with Entertainment Lawyer Ron Skoler
On July 10, 2014, a new documentary, titled The Distortion of Sound, premiered at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles, California. It promised to deliver “an eye-opening exposé of the current state of sound”, enlightening music fans as to what they have been missing out on by listening to the … Read More
The good guys keep on comin’ to Nutmeg Post.
Now occupying one of the suites at the midtown NYC facility is Emmy Award-winning Sound Designer and Engineer Brian Beatrice. A highly prolific mixer, Beatrice’s portfolio includes short-form work for … Read More
Turn your ears Philadelphia way, and you just might hear the call. It’s coming from the new studio of a young engineer they call “The Gear Whisperer.” He takes sonic devices and gives them a … Read More
Purveyors of audio capturing devices, Blue Microphones is now reinventing their version of the headphone as we know it. Eliminating any pre-conceived notions about how and what headphones are supposed to be, Blue began designing their new Mo-Fi headphones with unrivaled fidelity in mind that would translate equally across all … Read More
Writing music for commercials is an art form all its own. Emerging composers who want to get in the game now have a sharp new resource at their disposal.
I was excited to review the Focusrite iTrack Dock because I’ve been intrigued by iOS for quite some time and finally had a reason to find out what all the hype is about. I’ve seen my fair share of iPad commercials where symphonies are composed in the back of cabs…… Read More
It’s been eight years since sE Electronics originally introduced their Reflexion Filter Pro – a portable isolation environment that renders vocal tracks void of nasty reflections and resonant frequencies. In that time the product has seemingly become the defacto in its category. (We see these things in all kinds of studios!)… Read More
At some point all musicians must ask themselves: Is this a job or a hobby? Even those able to make it to that mountaintop of gainful employment in music may find that they aren’t living out a fantasy so much as … Read More